Instructions for a Free Rainbow Stripe Pattern in Tunisian Knit Stitch
To create the rainbow striped pattern as shown,
- Work your starting chain in purple yarn, then work two rows of purple.
- Then work two rows of blue.
- Then work two rows of green.
- Then work two rows of yellow.
- Then work two rows of orange.
- Then work two rows of red.
- Then the pattern starts over again with two more rows of purple. Repeat ad infinitum.
Tunisian Crochet Projects, Patterns and Other Resources
- Tunisian Crochet Baby Patterns
- Tunisian Crochet Projects, Tips and Advice
- Free rainbow patterns
- Knitting with a crochet hook
- Free crochet tutorials
- Tunisian crochet overview
- knitting stitch markers
- Find the best crochet books online